Friday, May 28, 2010

Summer Tablescape


I have always admired beautiful table designs (I must get this trait from my auntie Bev), the table clothes and napkins, the glassware, flatware and decorative centerpieces. The element of mixing and matching colors, textures with combining contemporary and classics together is to me what makes a great composition. For centerpieces, you don't have to spend lots of money - a simple bowl of fruit will do, or flower clippings from your yard (or neighbors yard) will suffice.


Believe it or not, the color inspiration came from the Home Depot landscaping dept. I was browsing for annuals to plant and was immediately attracted to the bright pink and fuchsia Gerber daisies, vincas and impatients.

Enjoy the Memorial weekend and if you are interested in any of the items above, I can tell you what website to go to.

No comments:

Post a Comment