Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Baubles, Glam & Fashion


What girl doesn't like baubles, fashion and style? For generations, the fashion and design worlds have always worked together hand-in-hand . . . like peanut butter and jelly, or bread and butter, or even dark chocolate and red wine;). Everybody knows that whenever there is a fashion show, there will be trends to follow immediately - from the cut, to the fabric to the color and length. 
   I recently read an article that specifically spoke about "fashion & home design" - something that I honestly never thought of. I guess in my mind, it just stayed within the fashion world, but with the Oscars that just finished, the fashion trends have flowed over into the interior design world. I suppose this has been going on for a long time and I just never realized it - so this is why I've chosen to present this blog with "fashion" plus "interior design".
   Over the past several years, I've worked with an incredible stylist (complements of the two talent photos above) and this blog is dedicated to her. Her sense of style and elegance makes her a superior talent herself. Bravo to Melanie!
*For more information, please contact stylist, Melanie Whittle at 305-773-3296, melaniewhittle@mac.com, or visit www.spindriftrentals.com for wardrobe and accessory rentals.


No comments:

Post a Comment